Hello! I'm Venkatesh, a software engineer based in Bengaluru, who enjoys building things that live on the internet. I develop exceptional mobile applications that provide intuitive, pixel-perfect user interfaces with efficient and modern backends.
Here are a few technologies I've been working with recently:
- Flutter (Android, iOS)
- GraphQL, REST
- AWS, Hasura, Firebase
- VS code, IntelliJ
Where I've Worked
Co-founder & Tech Lead @ EventBeep
Mar 2019 - Present
- Write modern, performant, maintainable code for the array of products for Mobile and Web
Software Engineer @ IBM
Jan - Mar 2019
- Developed on an internal finance tool to run a periodic batch process
- Tools used are Spring Boot and Spring Batch
- Communicate with team members on daily basis by following Agile software development
Android Captain @ Climber (MyCaptain)
Mar 2019 - Present
- Mentored a batch (30 to 40 individuals) of mentees every month on basic Android app development online and validated their progress on daily weekly basis.
- The topics covered vary from forming a layout to making network requests as guided in Android documentation.
Software Developer Intern @ Lemonop
Nov - Dec 2017
- Developed and maintained admin panel, a business-facing web app using Angular, MongoDB, nginx, HTML and CSS
- Communicate with multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, designers, producers, and clients on a daily basis
Android Intern @ Shortfundly
Apr - Jul 2017
- Developed and maintained code for part of the customer facing native android application.
- Worked on the filtering video with attributes such as popularity, upload date, duration of the video, etc., using the provided end points
Some Things I've Built
Get In Touch
I'm currently looking for freelance opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether for a potential project or just to say hi, I'll try my best to answer your email!